Here are the steps that a beginner need to take in order to get a good grasp over Objective C.
The below worked for me. Should work for anyone.
1. Learn the language, Objective C.
- Complete the book ‘Programming in Objective C’ by ‘Stephan.G.Kochan’. Available here.
- Watch the video series ‘Objective-C Essential Training’ by ‘Simon Allardice’ in ‘Lynda.com‘
2. Learn to create iOS applications using Objective C.
- Complete the book ‘iOS Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide‘. Excellent book for basics.